Nectar Guitars & Co. Inc

Nectar Guitars & Co. Inc. ______________________________________________________________________ "As Sweet As It Gets" Handcrfted, Fine Musical instruments By: RPO Sr."Acoustic Guitars, Gourd Instruments, (Banjos, Ukes) (Fretted & Fretless) Call to order (716) 392-8129

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a differance a month makes


The Headstock



As you can see it's not completely cut out yet but, it's comin' along nicely.
The grains line up nice and the color is just wild.

WILD! I got it! The name of this piece is:
 "Wilderness" Thats it thats the name.

I absolutly love the name
Couldn't have another
Very fitting.

" I see this instrument on kayak trips to campfires in the depths of nature "

" WILDERNESS "

& The Neck Length


Again, grains are lined up and all of the seams are tight.
Lookin' like a single piece of lumber.

I might just keep 'er when she's done.
This will be a hard one to let go.
Look at me talkin' myself right into ownin' the "Wilderness"

After all its 2011.

The year of BIG

Believe Intend Generate

Lovin' Life & It's ALL Oak Kay - RPO Sr.





No comments:

Post a Comment