Nectar Guitars & Co. Inc

Nectar Guitars & Co. Inc. ______________________________________________________________________ "As Sweet As It Gets" Handcrfted, Fine Musical instruments By: RPO Sr."Acoustic Guitars, Gourd Instruments, (Banjos, Ukes) (Fretted & Fretless) Call to order (716) 392-8129

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still Going ... Now & Zen.

In the shop today.

I started cutting out the neck's basic shape.
 As I go I spend allot of time invisioning and I let the wood show its own beauty.
Still, always amazed at the natural correctness in the grains. Its easy to see that a piece of lumber was destined to end up in my shop at this moment to become what it already knows is inside.
This uke is no exception.
I haven't been inspired to name it just yet but I'm really enjoying the process with this one.
 I'm putting allot into it & allot is coming out.
Beautiful!!!

______________________________________________________

I love this stuff.
When I work on instruments all else fades away.
Its a meditation session at its finest form, like no other I've experienced.
Gardeners, painters, sketchers, musicians all know the art of relaxing.
This art works well for me.
No work just pure relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment