Nectar Guitars & Co. Inc

Nectar Guitars & Co. Inc. ______________________________________________________________________ "As Sweet As It Gets" Handcrfted, Fine Musical instruments By: RPO Sr."Acoustic Guitars, Gourd Instruments, (Banjos, Ukes) (Fretted & Fretless) Call to order (716) 392-8129

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lovin' Life

Before I begin any instrument I take the time to visulize it's out come.

(1) I decide what I believe it should offer in sound and style.

(2) I develope an idea and an overall expandable goal. I spend weeks to months on this overall picture.
                 (2a) What do I want to build?
                 (2b) Why do I have this desire?
                 (2c) How will what I'm developing satisfy that craving to create?
                 (2d) Am I happy with the idea I created. Will it serve the project well

With this "picture" in mind I Then begin to do what I call "BIG" or simply Believe Intend Generate.

(3) I start a journal and begin to put ideas and issues and all things related to the project down in writting. Thoughts, Ideas, life situations during the time of the build. Everything  including, successes, mistakes & activities of the days surrounding the project & more.
.
(4) I set out to find the materials that are idealy perfectly suited to/for my vision.

Nectar instruments are built from and represent my minds eye. My heart and soul get poured right in. I want and expect perfection from day 1 of creation. Iquite literaly "fee"l my way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment