Nectar Guitars & Co. Inc

Nectar Guitars & Co. Inc. ______________________________________________________________________ "As Sweet As It Gets" Handcrfted, Fine Musical instruments By: RPO Sr."Acoustic Guitars, Gourd Instruments, (Banjos, Ukes) (Fretted & Fretless) Call to order (716) 392-8129

Monday, May 16, 2011

Good Morning

Today I have BIG plans. I'm getting goin' on the templates for this project and I will post when complete.

Also, I have found some nice neck wood of highly flamed "Ceder". It will make a great looking instrument and boost the flavor of the sound greatly.

 -  The grain is nice and tight 
 -  The patern is wild.
  -  The stock is quite dried and straight as an arrow.

Take A LOOK !


& The same board second look


I have a Buffalo horn blank that is perfect for this project. I will be makin' the Nut, Bridge and Tailpiece from this stock. This set will worm the sound and give a bit of depth when coupled with a thin goatskin head and the nylon string set up.

I'm in search for the gourd pot. I'm gonna want a smaller sized pot with a good deal of depth and a hard thick shell.

the soundhole design is still in the air at this point but will most likly be large to through that nice woodsy smooth sound out as great tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment